3 bedroom detached house for saleHolme Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4
- Three-bedroom detached family home
- Well-appointed spacious dining kitchen
- Separate utility room
- Large rear garden with patio area and pond
- Ample off-street parking
- Convenient for Bradford city centre and regional commuting
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a modern detached family home, pleasantly positioned in a popular residential area. Beautifully presented and tastefully decorated throughout an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate everything this property has to offer.
Delightfully situated in a highly popular residential location yet within easy travelling distance of Bradford this spacious modern detached property would make an ideal family home.
On the ground floor there is a good-sized living room and a fabulous full-length dining kitchen and a separate utility room. The well-appointed kitchen has a good range of wall and base units, all soft closing. Integrated appliances include: - a six ring gas hob, double oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
The separate utility room has plumbing for both an automatic washing machine and tumble dryer and provide access to both the rear garden and the integral garage which has both light and power.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two of which are doubles. The single bedroom provides access to the loft which provides a useful additional storage space. The modern house bathroom has a four-piece suite comprising: - low flush WC, wash basin, bath with shower attachment and shower cubicle and there is also a second adjacent separate WC.
Externally the low maintenance rear garden is fully enclosed and is complete with a patio and a pond, the side garden is laid to lawn and the large driveway to the front of the property provides off-street parking for at least four vehicles.
The property is located just a short distance from The Avenue retail park which has a good range of shops and local amenities. The nearby city of Bradford offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants and leisure centres and the train stations provide regular services to Leeds, Manchester and other major cities.
From Morley town centre follow the A650 Wakefield/Bradford Road until it becomes Tong Street. At the traffic lights opposite The Avenue retail park turn right onto Holme Lane and the follow the road as it descends the hill where you will find the property positioned to your right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53443074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.