3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Road, Little Preston, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Stunning Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Magnificent Rear Gardens
- A Fabulous Conservatory
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Generous Drive & Single Garage
- Highly Sought After Location
Manning Stainton are proud to offer to the market this superb three bedroomed extended semi-detached family home offering beautifully presented and spacious accommodation throughout. This property really does warrant an internal inspection to appreciate the smart, modern and generous accommodation on offer accompanied by magnificent rear gardens. In brief the property comprises; reception hall with stairs leading to first floor accommodation, a stylish living room having a modern wall mounted fire unit and picture window to front elevation. The superb open plan breakfast kitchen boasts a high spec of integrated appliances with a breakfast bar unit, attractive hardwood flooring, feature chimney breast housing a wood stove burner and double doors leading into a wonderful and spacious conservatory with continued laminate wood flooring and further patio doors to rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes, and bedroom three is a good size single with overhead storage cupboards. The contemporary family bathroom comprises a three piece white suite with shower over bath. The property further benefits from a gas central heating, PVCu and double glazing throughout. To the front of the property is a paved driveway providing off street parking in front of a single detached garage having power and lighting installed. A real selling feature of this property is the rear garden which is a great size having a large paved patio area ideal for outside entertaining. From the patio area is a lawned garden with surrounding borders housing a variety of mature trees and shrubs, a timber garden shed, a a further greenhouse and access to a delightful covered seating area at the bottom of the garden.
Hall Road is situated close to local schools, shops, canal and Woodlesford train station providing ease of access for daily travel to Leeds City Centre and Xscape at Castleford. The A1 / M1 link road and national motorway networks are also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53445627.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GFT170069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Garforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.