4 bedroom detached house for saleRound Ash Way, Hartley, Longfield, Kent
- Fantastic 4 bedroom detached house
- Modern kitchen & 3 Bathrooms
- Conservatory & utility room
- Spacious garage & off-road parking
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Wow you certainly won't be disappointed with this beautiful home and its location as it is situated in the very sought after village of Hartley. You can see that the owners have put a lot of love and care into this property from the moment you walk through the door and your only worry will be where you are going to put your furniture as you can move straight into this home.The light and neutral decor throughout gives the home a lovely airy and spacious contemporary feel. If you need a bolt-hole to escape too then the conservatory will become the perfect place to retreat from the noise and daily hustle and bustle.The modern kitchen is sure to become the central hub of the home where you can catch up with your family whilst creating all your favourite family recipes. Worry not about waiting to use the bathroom as there are 3 to chose from, a family bathroom, en-suite shower room and the downstairs cloakroom on offer here. Imagine yourself relaxing in the beautiful landscaped rear garden whilst watching the children play and having fun in the sun, or take advantage of the newly built summer house. Invite all your friends and family over and get the barbecue out for a fun filed afternoon and with the ample parking that is on offer there will certainly be no shortage of space for your family to park. You can relax in the knowledge that your car will be secure in the garage. So call us today to book your viewing!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge Area: 14'11 x 11'10 (4.55m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Conservatory: 11'11 x 11'1 (3.63m x 3.38m)
- Cloakroom: 5'11 x 3'11 (1.80m x 1.19m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'8 x 9'9 (4.78m x 2.97m)
- Utility Room: 7'9 x 4'8 (2.36m x 1.42m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 11'9 (3.63m x 3.58m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'9 x 4'2 (2.36m x 1.27m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'11 (4.85m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 11'3 (3.43m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'10 x 11'10 (3.61m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'10 x 9'0 (3.00m x 2.75m) narrowing to 3'0 x 3'0 (0.92m x 0.92m)
- Bathroom: 6'10 x 6'4 (2.08m x 1.93m)
- Rear Garden
- Integral Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53450566.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13417960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, New Ash Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.