4 bedroom terraced house for saleCoalecroft Road, Putney, London, SW15
- Imaginatively extended and refurbished throughout
- Great study area
- Pretty west facing garden with an open aspect
- Attractive row of Victorian cottages
- Ideal west Putney location
- EPC Rating = C
A sensational, beautifully modernised period house with a delightful west facing garden.
Coalecroft Road is a charming road comprising attractive, period, family houses. It is well located for the shops and restaurants on Putney High Street, and the Mainline Station (Waterloo). East Putney underground (District) is a little further along the Upper Richmond Road.
The moment you enter the front door, there is an immediate wow factor! The house has been meticulously and thoughtfully renovated to an exacting standard and the result is a wonderfully bright and spacious family home. There is a double reception room, with gas burning stove to the front of the house, from which a step down opens on to the hub of the house where there is a beautifully fitted kitchen/dining room, with sleek, bespoke designed white units and top of the range Miele appliances. Part of the room has a clever and striking use of exposed brickwork and there are three French doors giving access to the garden.
The lower ground floor has been excavated to create a lovely light space, with plenty of natural light and high ceilings. There is a double bedroom with an en suite shower room, ideal for guests or an au pair, along with a large media room, with triple French doors and a useful raised study area. There is also a utility room on this level.
The principal bedroom has vaulted ceilings, built in cupboards and an en suite shower room. There are two further bedrooms, both with built in cupboards and they share a family bathroom. The whole floor has lovely dark wood flooring.
The garden is a particularly inviting, sunny space in which to relax and dine al fresco. Landscaping includes Sandstone paving and decking, with raised flowerbeds with up lighting.
Square Footage: 1,836 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53453868.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUS170175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Putney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.