4 bedroom link detached house for saleChard Road, Axminster
- New Build Shared Ownership Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Garage and/or allocated parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME! The Salisbury is a four bedroom home providing versatile accommodation finished to a very high standard.
Available on the 'Home Reach' shared ownership scheme is the Salisbury. A four bedroom home providing versatile accommodation finished to a very high standard, in a new-development within the market town of Axminster. Offering you a brand new energy efficient home with integrated kitchen appliances, master en-suite with built in wardrobes, allocated parking and/or a garage, enclosed rear garden and 10 years NHBC warranty.
Viewing by appointment with Fox & Sons. Price Shown is for a 50% share but other share options available.
If you can't afford the mortgage on 100% of a home, Shared Ownership is a government backed scheme that allows you to buy a share of it (minimum share 50%), and then pay an affordable monthly rent on the remaining share.
It does not mean that you have to share your home with anyone!
Heylo Housing will own the share of the house that you don't buy, and will rent that share back to you. Over time, as and when you can afford to, you are able to increase your share in your home (this is known as staircasing), up to 100% ownership.
Who Can Buy A Shared Ownership
You could buy a Shared Ownership home if:
•Your household earns £80,000 a year or less outside London, or your household earns £90,000 a year or less in London
•You are a first-time buyer, you used to own a home but can’t afford to buy one now or are an existing shared owner looking to move
How To Buy A Shared Ownership
1.You decide what % share you would like to buy in your home in the first instance. The minimum share is 50%.
2.You will need to finance the share that you are purchasing, either with cash savings or by taking out a mortgage. If you are taking a mortgage to finance your share then you will typically need to allow for at least a 10% deposit. The larger your deposit, the less your mortgage repayments will be
3.Heylo will purchase the share that you don't own, and you then pay rent on that share to Heylo who will be your landlords. Initial rent figures are 2.75%
4.Any time after you have completed your purchase, you are able to increase the share that you own in the home (this is called staircasing) all the way up to 100%. The more you own, the less you will pay in rent
Ongoing Monthly Costs
Shared ownership makes buying your home more affordable but there are still costs to be aware of. In addition to these costs you’ll also need to think about the on-going costs of ownership like Council Tax and utility bills, but don’t worry, your Independent Financial Adviser can help you budget for these.
The lease will clearly specify all payments due – this will typically be the rent, buildings insurance and any annual lease management charge. These amounts will be collected by Direct Debit in one amount each month – usually at the start of the month. (Of course, you will have to pay any mortgage separately together with the other usual bills such as Council Tax, utilities and any other third party charges which may apply.)
Each year the rent and any management charge will be reviewed in accordance with the lease. The rent will typically increase by inflation, Retail Price Index, RPI, plus between 0.5% and 0.75% each year.
Unlike other ways to buy a home, payments due under the lease are not affected by changes in interest rates.
CLOAKHAM LAWNS, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5HW
Cloakham Lawns is in a great location on the edge of this charming Devon market town and approximately six miles from the south coast.
Built on a hill overlooking the River Axe, historic Axminster is world-famous for its 250 year carpet-making history, while today it's home to the popular River Cottage Canteen and Deli, run by celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley- Whittingstall. The town has a selection of independent local shops and pubs, plus schools, health and leisure facilities, making it an ideal choice if you're looking for a quality new home in a traditional Devon community.
Door to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point. Built in cupboard. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Wall mounted WC, wall mounted wash hand basin. Radiator and ceiling light point.
With your choice of a fully fitted modern kitchen (subject to build progress) providing a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit. Integrated appliances including fridge freezer, eye-level electric oven, electric hob and dishwasher. Inset spotlights, ceiling light point and radiator. Double glazed window to front aspect.
Living Room / Dining Room
With double glazed window to the rear and side aspect and double glazed French doors to the rear aspect, radiators and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hallway, double glazed window to the side aspect and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, Radiator and ceiling light points
Ceramic tiling to splashback areas, wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted low level WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail and inset spotlights.
With double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
With double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Comprising wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted low level WC, bath , extractor fan, heated towel rail, ceramic tiling to splashback areas and inset spotlights.
To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden. Garage and/or allocated parking.
Note: Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details as the illustrations shown are computer generated images and are for illustrative purposes only. External details or finishes may vary on individual properties and homes may be built in either detached or attached styles depending on the development layout. Exact specifications, window styles and whether a property is left or right handed can differ by plot.
These sales particulars have been produced in good faith and are believed to be accurate at time of instruction. However, they do not constitute or form part of a contract and purchasers are advised to check all relevant details prior to purchase. Dimensions quoted are Architects 'design distances' between finished wall surfaces. However, room dimensions may vary as construction tolerance will apply, and purchasers are advised to check any critical dimensions to ensure complete accuracy. Floorplans are provided in respect to property type with layout being reflected in some plots. External finishes or details may vary on individual plots. Price and monthly charges may be subject to change. Please contact branch for specific plot information.
From our Fox & Sons office in West Street, proceed on the Chard Road to the north, where the development can be found on left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53453913.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.