2 bedroom flat for saleAmyand Park Road, St Margarets
- Delightful first floor flat
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Sought after location in the heart of St Margarets Village
- EPC rating C
A delightful two double bedroom, first floor conversion flat set in the heart of St Margarets village, moments from the station, village shops and cafes.
The property is well presented and has a light and airy living/dining room with double glazed bay window, two double bedrooms, a modern kitchen and a lovely modern bathroom.
Outside there is access to a small garden to the rear, accessed via the side passage. With no onward chain, viewings are recommended via the vendors sole agents.
EPC rating C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53455398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27707448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.