3 bedroom terraced house for saleCornwallis Avenue, Clifton, Bristol, BS8
- Victorian three bedroom terrace house
- Two reception rooms
- Good school catchment location
- Further scope for improvement
- Could easily be a super family home
- Quiet culdesac within short walk to the village
- Easy access to the city centre & harbourside
- Period Features
- EPC rated E
- Currently used as a student let
Cornwallis Avenue is a quiet culdesac set off Clifton Vale with The Polygon gardens found at the far end of the street, tucked away yet offering easy access to both Clifton Village and the City centre. Currently successfully let as a four person student shared house. However with scope for improvement and some reconfiguration this house could make a super family home. With a small walled garden to the rear and accommodation over three floors comprising two reception rooms, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom and utility room, this house has a lot of potential. As the tenancy expires summer 2018 there is the option to re-let or to move in and recreate a family home. Viewing is strongly recommended and do not hesitate to contact us as we will happily discuss the potential in more detail. Currently EPC rated E. Council Tax Band F.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53455422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10479508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.