3 bedroom detached house for saleORFORD ROAD, BINBROOK
Withdrawn from Market
- Grand detached property set on approximately three acres of land
- Three double bedrooms to the first floor two with fitted wardrobe space
- Modern family bathroom with whirlpool jacuzzi bath tub
- Spacious sitting room leading into a dining area
- Bespoke kitchen and breakfast room
- Impressive conservatory with 360 views of the Lincolnshire wolds
- Off-road parking, detached garage, stables and workshops
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band E
An impressive, traditionally built, double bay-fronted house situated on almost 3 acres of land with stunning panoramic views of the Lincolnshire Wolds (an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty). The land comprises fenced paddock, two stables and a large barn, with other outbuildings and a large garden with various fruit trees. The property is licensed for keeping livestock. The house is located at the edge of Binbrook village with no immediate neighbours but is within walking distance of the centre and its amenities. The spacious and well proportioned ground floor accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, dining room, study/bedroom 4, breakfast room, bespoke Thomas Chippendale farmhouse kitchen, utility room and enormous conservatory. The first floor accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms and a deluxe six piece family bathroom including a hydrotherapy bath.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53457922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6550546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.