4 bedroom link detached house for saleLaburnum Farm Close, Ness, Neston
- Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000
- Character Home with a Modern Elegant Twist
- Stylish Open Plan Dining Area
- Popular Semi Rural Location
- No Chain
Country classic with a modern twist! This stunning four bedroom home offers a unique and versatile living space combining character with modern elegance throughout. With a stylish Open Plan kitchen area and a stand out Dining Room this fabulous home has so much to offer! You wont want to miss it!
Guide Price £350,000 - £375,000
Country classic with a modern twist! This stunning four bedroom home offers a unique and versatile living space combining character with modern elegance throughout. This fabulous family home is located in an exquisite development in the ever popular area of Ness offering access to transport networks local amenities, within catchment area of good schools and popular walks.
In brief the ground floor accommodation affords: Entrance Porch, Dining Room, WC/Cloaks, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room and Conservatory. The first floor offers Four Bedrooms - the Master having En-Suite facilities and a Family Bathroom.
This beautiful home boasts an impressive frontage offering a delightful block paved path leading to the Entrance Porch with stunning gravel lined flower beds, housing a variety of plantage including rose's and shrubbery. There is also access through to the Double Garage with remote controlled access as well as; power, lighting and built in shelving.
Timber and single glazed panelled door to the Porch way.
Hardwood double glazed windows to the side elevations.
Dining Room 19' 3" x 12' 11" ( 5.87m x 3.94m )
Window to the front elevation with pleasant outlook, two radiators, Karndean style flooring, staircase with storage cupboard beneath. Power points, two wall light points and two light fittings.
Living Room 20' 3" x 12' 2" ( 6.17m x 3.71m )
Window to the front elevation, Hardwood French doors to the conservatory, two radiators, gas fire with quarry tiled hearth. Carpet, power points and television connection point.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.47m x 4.09m )
Stylish kitchen with wall and base units with complementary work tops, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances including: Tall fridge freezer, double electric oven, five ring gas hob with overhead extractor fan and a washing machine. there is space and plumbing for a free standing dishwasher. Two windows to the rear elevation, Karndean flooring.
Open plan to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.90m )
French doors to the rear elevation and Living Room, feature inset spot lights, under floor heating.
Useful storage space, larder cupboard and work tops.
Wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, Karndean flooring and radiator.
Comprising WC, tiled splash back, radiator and window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Window to the rear elevation, two storage cupboards - one housing the hot water tank. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.63m )
Window to the front elevation, two radiators, wide range of fitted bedroom furniture and wardrobes.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, wash basin with mixer tap, WC, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls, shaver point, window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Window to the front elevation, radiator, range of fitted furniture and wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Hardwood double glazed window to the side elevation, radiator, range of fitted furniture and wardrobes.
Bedroom Four/office 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Window to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted office furniture.
P shaped bath with central mixer tap, thermostatic shower, wash basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls with feature mosaic borders, heated chrome towel rail, Karndean style flooring.
Individual garage doors but double length internal space, power and light.
Block paved communal court yard, feature rose beds with pathway to the front door. Access to the Parking and Garages.
Beautifully landscaped gardens comprising of: Paved patio areas, laid to lawn section, planted borders, remote controlled water feature and water tap. Brick, sandstone and fenced boundaries, gated access to the Garages and Parking. There are hidden power sockets which are remote controlled operated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53459589.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.