3 bedroom barn conversion for saleStreet Farm Barns, Catfield, Great Yarmouth
- Single Storey Barn Conversion
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master with En-Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Character Features Throughout
- GUIDE PRICE £320,000-£330,000
This spacious and well-presented single storey barn conversion is situated in the popular broadland village of Catfield. Offering charm and character throughout with accommodation comprising of three double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/diner and a double aspect lounge with wood burner.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 21' x 18' 10" max ( 6.40m x 5.74m max )
Open plan fitted kitchen with an island and a range of wall and base units with solid wood work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, two radiators, exposed ceiling beams, Velux roof light to the rear and double glazed windows to the front and rear.
Lounge 18' 10" x 19' 8" ( 5.74m x 5.99m )
With double glazed windows to the front and rear, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, television point, wood burner with tiled hearth, three radiators and wall lights.
Bedroom 1 18' 10" x 16' 7" max ( 5.74m x 5.05m max )
Vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, full height double glazed window to the side, exposed brickwork wall, power points and radiator.
Part tiled comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and hand wash basin. With a Velux window to the side, vaulted ceilings and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 15' 8" x 15' 3" max ( 4.78m x 4.65m max )
With a double glazed window to the side, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, radiator and power points.
Bedroom 3 15' 5" x 11' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed Velux window to rear aspect., vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, power points, telephone point and radiator.
Part tiled/part panelled walls comprising of a WC, hand wash basin and panelled bath with shower over. With a Velux window to rear aspect, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, heated towel rail and shaving point.
The property offers both front and rear gardens which are mainly laid to lawn. The rear garden is south facing, enclosed by fencing to the boundaries along with a patio area and two timber garden sheds. There is also access to the rear parking area.
Catfield is a village in the heart of the Norfolk Broads, situated approximately three miles from the market town of Stalham. The village is surrounded by agricultural land and areas of wetland adjoining both Barton and Hickling Broad where there are a number of footpaths and nature trails.
Catfield has a range of amenities including a pub, church, chapel, school, village hall, post office and shop. As well as having regular transport links to Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53459607.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.