1 bedroom flat for saleMontague Hill South, Kingsdown, Bristol
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Flat
- Modernisation Required
- 17ft Living Room, Kitchen
- Double Bedroom, Bathroom
- Allocated Off Road Parking Space
- No Onward Chain
- Convenient Location
- Must be Viewed
NO ONWARD CHAIN & OFF ROAD PARKING. This purpose built ground floor flat located within walking distance of the BRI is a must view. In need of general modernisation, this well proportioned property comprises a 17ft living room, kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, and a bathroom.
Montague Court, Bristol
Located on the ground floor of this purpose built apartment block in this well proportioned property that is in need of general modernisation and improvement. The property comprises a secure communal entrance, hallway, 17ft living room, kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a bathroom. Externally the property benefits from an off road parking space. The property is perfectly positioned for local amenities and within walking distance of the BRI, Cabot Circus Shopping Centre and the Bus Station. Offered for sale with no onward chain.
Secure communal entrance. Door to flat.
Door to hallway.
Storage cupboards. Doors to living room, bedroom and bathroom.
Living Room 17' 2" x 9' 11" Plus door recess ( 5.23m x 3.02m Plus door recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric storage heater. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Further storage cupboard. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' x 6' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit with tiled splashback. Space for electric cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 3" plus door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.43m plus door recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Built-in wardrobe. Electric storage heater.
Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
Allocated parking space for one car.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53459661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.