2 bedroom apartment for saleNewton Villas, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS7
- An abundance of charm and character, with great proportions
- Mature, idyllic private garden
- Must be seen to fully appreciate this unique home!
- A 'hidden gem' - rare to the market!
- South facing garden
- Within the heart of Chapel Allerton
A most impressive and well-proportioned two bedroom apartment on Newton Villas, revealing a well presented interior and retaining a great deal of the original period features. Mature idyllic private south facing garden. Conveniently situated within the heart of Chapel Allerton and local amenities. EPC E.
'Number 1 Newton Villas' is a truly unique period home providing a rare combination of sympathetically upgraded characterful accommodation with a magnificent south facing garden with access from the lounge.
This very special home is offered with gas central heating and partial double glazing. The spacious accommodation is set on the ground floor and includes ground floor: porch with original Victorian tiles, entrance hall, generous sized dining room with large kitchen with integrated appliances and Corian worktop and sash windows, a spacious lounge with gas fire and original marble fireplace surround, bay window and patio door leading into garden. Two double bedrooms and a newly fitted modern house bathroom. The property features a sizeable basement which could be developed subject to all necessary planning consents. Externally, this home has its own parking along with a garage and a lovely south facing garden offering some privacy in this tranquil location, whilst also being conveniently located right in the heart of Chapel Allerton. Therefore an early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the quality and space on offer, along with the desirable location. Properties of this calibre don’t come onto the market very often. There is also an opportunity to add scope to the property as it has a huge basement with full head height, with planning permissions the property has lots of potential.
Chapel Allerton offers extensive amenities including individual shops, supermarkets and popular restaurants including Casa Mia and The Old Police Station. Further amenities are available at Moortown, including Marks and Spencer's Food store. Regular transport services are available on either Harrogate Road or Scott Hall Road, providing quick and easy access to the city centre some two miles away. For those commuting to business centres situated further afield the Outer Ring Road is close by providing a link to the new A1/M1 road and other major business centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53460387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WES180036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.