3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Central Salcombe location
- Spacious accommodation
- Scope for updating/extension
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus shower room
- 2 Reception rooms
- Sitting room with window seat
- Bedrooms with feature fireplaces
- Garden and shed
- Off-road parking
Full of character and spacious living, Craiglands is an ideal permanent or second home within an easy level walk of all the town's amenities and waterfront. The light and airy, well proportioned accommodation including 2 reception rooms and a family bathroom plus shower room, is laid out over 3 floors with some lovely period features. Outside the property provides a front parking area and a delightful South facing rear garden.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53460393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL130262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.