3 bedroom detached house for saleFairmead Avenue, Westcliff On Sea, Essex
Offers in Excess of
- Fantastically Spacious Family Home
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Popular Residential Location close to Chalkwell Park, Schools and Southend Hospital
- Beautifully Landscaped West Backing Rear Garden - low maintenance
- Lounge, Dining Area and a Superb 20' Family Room
- Off-Street Parking with sweep in/out driveway
- Ground floor bathroom and large Wet room
- Close to both Southend and Westcliff Grammar Schools
- Phone Ayers & Cruiks To View 01702 343060
- Early Viewing Advised To Avoid Disappointment
Ayers & Cruiks Residential are delighted to the market this extremely spacious and versatile 3 double bedroom chalet for sale.
The property is in a prime and very popular location being only a short walk from Chalkwell Park, Southend Hospital and both Westcliff and Southend Grammar Schools.
The property has been extremely well decorated throughout, Laminate flooring and patterned glazed wooden doors . The current owners have had a sizeable rear extension added to the already spacious living accommodation which now forms a fantastic family room and benefiting from two sets of Double glazed French doors out onto a beautifully landscaped low maintenance West backing rear garden.
We would highly recommend arranging an early viewing in order to avoid disappointment.
Porch leading to hallway:
Hallway leading to:
Lounge: 12'4" x 11'4" with Double glazed bay window to front aspect with coloured picture fan lights. Feature fire surround, laminate flooring, Radiator.
Folding doors leading to:
Dining room: 12'4" x 9'5" built in storage cupboard housing Valliant boiler. open to.
Family room: 20'3" x 9'5" sky lights to ceiling and 2 sets of French doors out on to beautifully landscaped West backing rear garden. inset spotlights. Radiator.
Wet room: 9'5" x 5'9" Double glazed Window to rear and side aspect. Walk in shower area, Low level W.C. Wash hand basin, tiled walls.
Kitchen: 17' x 9'4" Fitted in base and wall cupboards, larder cupboard, inset sink unit, oven and hob with extractor over. Space for Washing machine, tumble dryer, and large fridge freezer. Ample work top area. laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 12'7" x 11'1"
Bathroom: 5'1" x 4'9" Fully tiled.
Stairs leading to first floor landing:
Landing with eaves storage leading to:
Master Bedroom: 13'7" x 13'7" window to front aspect, eaves storage to both sides of the bedroom
Bedroom 2: 11'4" x 9'1" window to rear aspect and eaves storage to both sides.
Front: Paved off-street parking for 2 vehicles on a sweep in and out driveway.
*Disclaimer: An employee of Ayers & Cruiks has a personal interest in this property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53460798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ayers & Cruiks, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.