1 bedroom apartment for saleBuckhold Road, London, SW18
- Luxury Development of 77 apartments
- Imposing landmark architecture
- Views across London to the city and beyond
- Daytime Concierge
- 24 hour security
- Private balcony
- Communal roof terrace with children's play area
- Underfloor heating & Siemens appliances
- In the heart of the Wandsworth regeneration area
James Pendleton are pleased to present this perfectly finished modern 1 bed, 1 bath apartment located on the 1st floor of the Bronze development, offering spacious open-plan living, en suite bathroom, underfloor heating and a private balcony. Bronze is a brand new Landmark development consisting of 77 luxury, 1, 2 and 3 bedroomed apartments and duplexes, situated in the heart of Wandsworth with its abundance of restaurants and shops and adjacent to the King George Park and the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Club.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Land, New Homes & Investments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.