2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleLings Close, Horsford, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Well Renovated Terraced Bungalow
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Sitting / Dining Room
- Refitted Howdens Kitchen and 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Front and Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Pleasant Cul-de-Sac Position
- No Upward Chain
Great value for money!! Calling on all first time buyers and downsizers. We are delighted to present this 2 double bedroom terraced bungalow which is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and would offer a 'straight move in' feel. View now to appreciate the modernisation and improvements made!
We are delighted to offer for sale, with NO UPWARD CHAIN, this mid-terrace 2 double bedroom bungalow which is located within a cul-de-sac position. The property has been much improved by present owners including re-flooring, redecoration, a newly fitted Howdens kitchen and the installation of a 3 piece bathroom suite. What is surprising about this property is the internal space for a terraced property and would appeal to first time buyers, retirees and downsizers alike. Internally the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, walk in cupboard which could also lend itself as a snug or study, sitting/dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens which are tended to but offer future occupant scope to landscape to their choosing. Parking is available for this property in the residential parking area adjacent to this terrace. The property must be internally viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation and the 'straight move in' feel.
UPVC door, radiator and cupboard housing the boiler.
Walk In Cupboard 7' 10" x 3' 3" ( 2.39m x 0.99m )
Located in the entrance hall with access to loft space.
Sitting Room / Dining Room 16' 10" x 10' 9" ( 5.13m x 3.28m )
A double aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, feature fire place with electric flame effect however could revert back to an open fire, radiator, television and phone points.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' max narrowing to 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.74m max narrowing to 1.98m )
A newly fitted Howdens kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over a steel single bowl sink and drainer unit. Decorative tiled splash backs, cooker hood, radiator, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, serving hatch, UPVC double glazed window to rear and UPVC external entrance door to the rear garden and store cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window overlooks the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.38m x 2.87m plus door recess )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window overlooks the rear aspect
A newly fitted 3 piece bathroom suite, comprising of wash hand basin, bath with shower over, w/c, partial decorative tiled splash backs, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Externally, the property benefits from a lawned garden to the front with flower and shrub beds, path leading to the front entrance door, patio area and is enclosed by picket fencing. Adjacent to the property is the residential parking area where this property benefits from an allocated parking space. This is complimented to the rear of the property which is also laid to lawn and is enclosed by panel fencing. Gated access leads to a walkway giving access to the front of the terrace.
Situated in Horsford which is an attractive and well served village with a number of facilities and amenities including a school village hall, pubs, take-aways, local convenience shops and a post office.
On entering Horsford from the Norwich direction, proceed along the Holt Road into the centre of the village, passing the social club and take a right hand turn into Brooks Road and then left into Lings Close. Continue bearing right and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53462418.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL100240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hellesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.