2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGaunless Terrace, Copley, Bishop Auckland, DL13
- Two bedroom end-terrace home with attic room
- Stunning views across the nearby countryside
- Extensive lawned garden and rear yard
- Oil central heating and uPVC double glazing
- A viewing is essential to appreciate this home
An immaculately presented home boasting stunning views across the nearby countryside and an extensive garden with a Southerly aspect. The property has been improved and extended to provide a beautiful conservatory, lounge, dining kitchen, lobby and ground floor wc. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, family bathroom and a further staircase leading to the attic room.
With oil central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout, this home is sure to be in demand to a range of purchasers and a viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53463846.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO180092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.