4 bedroom town house for saleThe Mersea at Rowhedge Wharf, Rectory Road, Rowhedge, Colchester, CO5
- PRIME WATERFRONT LIVING on the peninsula at ROWHEDGE WHARF, just five miles from COLCHESTER
- Mersea SHOW HOME now open
- HIGH QUALITY new build from BLOOR HOMES
- Fantastic 29ft OPEN PLAN Kitchen / Dining / Family area
- GARDENS and FRENCH DOORS to front and rear
- FOUR BEDROOMS including MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- First floor BALCONY with FRENCH DOORS
- Complete with two TANDEM private PARKING SPACES
- HELP TO BUY and HOME EXCHANGE available*
- TWO YEAR customer care WARRANTY and an insurance backed 10 YEAR GUARANTEE
The Mersea is an outstanding four bedroom end of terrace family home offering a fantastic open plan kitchen / dining / family room with French doors to both the front and back garden. The ground floor also benefits from a separate utility room and cloakroom. Moving upstairs, the first floor is home to the family bathroom and three bedrooms, one with a private balcony. The top floor encompasses a spacious lounge, with Juliet balcony, and the master bedroom which features an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes.
Outside, The Mersea enjoys a garden at the rear, a front garden and two private tandem parking spaces.
As standard, our high specification new homes include:
- Contemporary style Symphony fitted kitchens with soft close doors and drawers
- Stainless steel built in BOSCH oven and full height fridge freezer
- Ceramic BOSCH hob with glass splash back and hood (where applicable)
- Brushed aluminium downlighters to the kitchen and bathrooms
- White contemporary Roca sanitaryware to bathrooms with complimentary Hansgrohe chrome brassware
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
- Ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles to bathrooms
- Cottage style internal doors with contemporary chrome ironmongery
- Generous floor to ceiling height
Subject to build stage, you will be able to select your kitchen units, worktops and glass splash back from our superb Symphony range. Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help! At Bloor Homes, we offer the following schemes:
- Help to Buy: The Government’s scheme now makes it possible to get a mortgage for a new or existing home with just a 5% deposit. And it's not just for first time buyers. Help to Buy can help you get onto the property ladder, or move up it.
- Home Exchange: Did you know that we buy homes too? Using our Home Exchange scheme we can complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize to make your move to a Bloor home easier than ever.
* Help to Buy and all Bloor Homes’ incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and plots only. Help to Buy is only available on developments in England, up to the value of £600,000 subject to contract, status and eligibility. Help to Buy is not available with Home Exchange. Terms and conditions apply. Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and do not depict any particular plot.
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 3.90 x 8.90
(12'9" x 29'2")
- Utility - 1.65 x 1.84
(5'5" x 6'0")
- Cloakroom -
- Bedroom two - 2.80 x 3.57
(9'2" x 11'8")
- Bedroom three - 2.80 x 3.11
(9'2" x 10'2")
- Bedroom four - 2.08 x 2.58
(6'10" x 8'5")
- Bathroom -
- Balcony -
- Lounge - 3.84 x 5.24
(12'7" x 17'2")
- Bedroom one - 3.34 x 3.58
(10'11" x 11'9" incl robes)
- En Suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.