3 bedroom detached house for saleDan Drive, Faversham, Kent
- Spacious extended 3 bedroom modern detached family home
- Cul-de-sac location
- Supermarket and Community Centre close by
- En-suite shower facility
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Tucked away in a small cul-de-sac is where you will find this modern detached family home which provides unrivalled ground floor accommodation, offering a high degree of versatility. Whilst open plan in nature, there are 3 distinct areas that could be utilised to provide a large lounge area, separate dining area and useful study space or a play area for the children.
Upstairs there are 3 well-proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying an en-suite facility which should alleviate the rush for the bathroom first thing in the morning.
The rear garden offers space for families with children to play or for those who enjoy gardening room to get creative.
There is no onward chain so a quick completion is on offer here – do not delay!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 17'10 x 9'10 (5.44m x 3.00m)
- Dining Area: 18'0 maximum x 14'3 (5.49m x 4.35m)
- Study Area: 9'8 x 9'2 (2.95m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 10'0 x 8'1 (3.05m x 2.47m)
- Master Bedroom: 12'7 x 9'9 (3.84m x 2.97m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 10'11 (3.38m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'2 x 8'9 (3.41m x 2.67m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Attached Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53480496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10830262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.