3 bedroom town house for saleBarker Lane, Chesterfield
- Exclusive New Development - Sought After Location
- Easy Access to Chesterfield Town Centre - Convenient for a Vast Array of Boutique Shops, Popular Restaurants and Bars
- Affordable New Home - Built to a High Standard
- Well Designed Accommodation - No Expense Spared
- Two Designated Parking Spaces
- Turfed Gardens
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Guest WC
- Fitted Flooring Throughout
- Ideally Situated for the Peak District National Park
Exclusive new development in a most sought after location just off Chatsworth Road, having easy access to Chesterfield Town Centre and convenient for a vast array of boutique shops, popular restaurants and bars. Built to a high standard throughout the last three remaining town houses are offered at an attractive affordable price. The accommodation is well designed and of a good size comprising entrance hall with guest WC, a fitted kitchen with built in washing machine, dishwasher & fridge and open plan living area with double French doors that lead out to the enclosed, turfed rear garden, three good sized bedrooms and stylish bathroom with 'p' bath. Finished with no expense spared the property also benefits from fitted carpets and vinyl flooring throughout, quality wooden internal doors and two allocated parking spaces.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27711914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.