5 bedroom house for saleHarbut Road, London, SW11
- Five bedroom family home
- Family bathroom and ensuite bathroom
- Immaculate condition throughout
- Large South facing garden with side access
- Spacious double reception room
- Well-equipped and modern fully fitted kitchen
- Planning permission for a side return and rear extension
- Located within easy walk of Clapham Junction
- Moments from the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill
- Close to the green spaces of Wandsworth Common and Spencer Park
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market this immaculately presented, end of terrace five bedroom family home located moments away from the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill and Clapham Junction station. Set over three storeys, on an access only quiet residential street, this property boasts generous living accommodation of 1,611 sq. ft and already has planning permission for a side return and rear kitchen extension.
The front door leads into a welcoming entrance hall off of which there is a double reception room with a bay window and double doors leading to the rear garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom off the entrance hall and a large fully fitted kitchen breakfast room to the rear which leads to the generous South facing garden with side access.
Located on the first floor are three double bedrooms, the master bedroom extends the width of the house and has a good size modern family bathroom. On the top floor there are two further double bedrooms the larger of which has an ensuite bathroom, juliette balcony with double doors , a walk-in wardrobe and additional eaves storage space.
Harbut Road is situated within close proximity to the open space of both Spencer Park and Wandsworth Common. Battersea Park and Clapham Common are also within walking distance. The property is ideally located for Clapham Junction mainline station and the bars and restaurants on St Johns Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53481756.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.