3 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Road, Kensworth, LU6
Offers in Excess of
- Bosch in-home audio speakers
- Underfloor heating
- Smart security system
- Granite worktops, integrated appliances 7-ring double oven range cooker
- 6-bottle wine fridge
- Luxurious split faced slate bathrooms
- Marble fireplace
- Integrated under stair storage for shoes and secret under stairs cupboard
- Lit American Red Oak Staircase
- Brick-built Conservatory
Approx. 1200 sq ft (ex. garage) Superbly appointed three-bedroom family home has been completely refurbished to the highest standards of innovative design. It is offered in excellent condition encompassing the latest in modern technology, featuring a smart security system, mobile-controlled Hive heating system, underfloor heating, Bosch in-home audio speakers with beautiful oak features including staircase and doors, USB plug sockets and double glazed sash windows throughout.
The spacious accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall, with fully lit American red oak staircase and integrated storage for shoes and secret under stairs cupboard to hide hoover etc.
- Custom-built open plan kitchen and dining room with oak cabinets, granite worktops, integrated appliances, 7-ring double oven range cooker with black slate spashback, Bosch dishwasher, Samsung American Fridge/Freezer, 6-bottle wine fridge and heated floor with floor-lit mood lighting
- Beautifully presented lounge with elegant marble fireplace
- Brick-built open plan Orangerie leading out to the beautifully-manicured zoned garden
- Unmatched 1st floor master suite features stunning built-in wardrobes, luxurious fully-tiled en-suite with multicolour split-face shower cubicle and heated floors
- Bedroom two
- Bedroom three
- Luxurious fully-tiled family bathroom with black split-face shower cubicle, raised clawfoot bathtub and heated floors
- Garden is fully lit for evening meals and has integrated bench storage, a lit water feature, fig tree, Bamboo trees and built-in flower beds
- Fully finished garage with automatic garage door and cupboards for ample storage
Kensworth is a village in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a Conservation Area. Local places of immense appeal include Whipsnade Zoo and Dunstable Downs. The property is in the heart of the village centre. Superb shopping opportunities can be found in Harpenden, Berkhamsted and St. Albans and Central London, all within easy reach.
Educational opportunities are excellent. Beechwood Park School in nearby Markyate has a nursery and prep-school and there is a superb choice of private and state schools in St Albans, Berkhamsted and Harpenden.
For commuters, the M1 (junction 9) is 4 miles away providing the motorist with a direct link to the M25. Rail links are available with regular services to London St Pancras International from nearby Harpenden, St Albans & Luton Parkway stations and to London Euston from Berkhamsted. London Luton Airport is 7 miles by car and Heathrow Airport is 34 miles by car, both ideal for the international traveller.
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase in the village and viewing is highly encouraged to truly appreciate the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53484216.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2lm-2wbq. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.