Studio flat for saleFarrar Court, Stourton Avenue, Feltham, TW13
- Secure entryphone access communal entrance and staircase to second floor
- private entrance hallway
- open plan living room and kitchen
- separate partitioned bedroom area
- long leasehold
- allocated parking space
- low outgoings
- ideal first time buy or investment property
A very well presented second floor studio apartment with allocated residents' parking space.
Opening into a private entrance hallway, the studio room has been converted to provide a separate partitioned sleeping area, spacious living area with an open plan kitchen and separate bathroom.
Outside there are communal grounds and an allocated parking space.
Stourton Avenue is convenient for transport links to Teddington, Kingston, Richmond, Heathrow Airport and surrounding areas. It is also close to many sought after schools. Hampton Village and Hampton Hill provide comprehensive local shopping while nearby recreational pursuits include Hampton Open Air swimming pool, Bushy Park, the River Thames, Hampton Court, local golf courses and horse racing at Kempton Park.
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979, we must inform you that a member of staff from Hamptons International is the client.
The lease was granted in 1976 for a term of 210 years.
We have been advised by the managing agents that the service and maintenance charges amount to approximately £774.00 per year and the seller informs us that the ground rent is £0 per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53486763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TED180055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.