3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePenshurst Close, Rainham, Gillingham, Kent
- Spacious 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- 2 traditional reception rooms
- In need of minor updating
- Popular central location
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Three bedroom family homes of this type within this price range are highly sought after and offer excellent value for money.
You will be impressed with what is on offer and it can only be appreciated once you take a look inside.
The spacious lounge and dining room provides the perfect place to relax after a long day, or entertain friends and family round for dinner at the weekends.
The property has been very well kept but is in need of updating, allowing you to design and create your perfect home. The garden is enclosed and not overlooked and is a manageable size and a nice space to enjoy in the better months to come.
Both primary and secondary schools can be found within easy reach, this should certainly make the school run easier in the mornings.
This property is perfect if you are a young and growing family looking for a great long term home and with no onward chain provides a hassle free purchase.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'6 x 12'2 (4.12m x 3.71m)
- Dining Room: 9'3 x 9'1 (2.82m x 2.77m)
- Kitchen: 11'9 x 8'9 (3.58m x 2.67m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'2 (3.10m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'9 (2.75m x 2.67m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 17'1 x 8'5 (5.21m x 2.57m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53489082.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11335384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Rainham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.