3 bedroom link detached house for saleDocking
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Spacious Open-Plan Kitchen and Sitting Room
- Multiple Doors Opening to Terrace
- High Specification New Build Home
- Popular Village Location
- Countryside Views
- Oak Framed Car Port
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Terrace
- Ten Year Buildzone Warranty
OPEN DAY SATURDAY 31ST MARCH 11AM - 1PM
PLEASE CALL 01328 730340 TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
Sowerbys are delighted to launch two beautiful new homes with brick & flint façade. These substantial new build houses will be finished to an exceptional standard throughout, with the latest and most advanced building systems and excellent 'Eco-Home' credentials. Their accommodation will consist of large sitting rooms with double doors leading onto the gardens; lifestyle kitchen/diners, again with double doors; utility room and guest WC. To the first floors will be three bedrooms serviced by a large family bathroom, and the master bedrooms will have a dressing room and large en-suites. For more information please contact Sowerbys Burnham Market office.
DOCKING Docking is a busy village with a small supermarket and post office, a fish and chip shop, blacksmith, a pub, a large village playing field, tennis court and bowling green. The village is perfectly placed for the North Norfolk Coast and its long, fine sandy beaches. Brancaster and The Royal West Norfolk Golf Club are about five miles away. There are two golf courses in Hunstanton, which is less than eight miles away. The Titchwell Bird Reserve, home to terns and waders is close by. The ultra fashionable Georgian village of Burnham Market, Sandringham and the market towns of Fakenham and King's Lynn are also nearby.
- Designed by respected local architect Atelier Associates
- Timber frame construction with high thermal efficiency
- Façade built in local flint and cottage red brick
- Scottish larch factory treated with 'Sioo:x' wood protection
- Natural clay pan tile roof
- Open plan living
Windows and Doors
- Oak veneered interior doors with brushed steel contemporary furniture
- Aluminium windows and doors by Kloeber
Heating and Water
- Highly efficient air source heat pump central heating system
- App controlled heating system
- Underfloor heating on ground floor
- Radiators on first floor
- Hot water storage tank and immersion heater fitted
Lighting and Electrical
- LED downlights to kitchen, family room, bathrooms, en-suites, hallway, landing and utility room
- Television points to living room, family room, kitchen/dining room, study and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to kitchen, living room, master bedroom and study
- Pre-wiring for buyer's own connection for Sky Plus television in living room
- External lighting to front, rear and side of the house
- Contemporary kitchen units fitted with soft close drawer and door mechanisms
- Solid kitchen worktops with breakfast bar style seating area
- Kitchen island
- Contemporary utility room units fitted with soft close mechanisms
- Stainless steel sink and modern chrome mixer tap
Bathrooms and En-Suites
- Luxury sanitaryware throughout, including thermostatic shower valves, back-to-wall toilets with soft close seats, dual function flush plates and stylish chrome fittings
- Fully tiled shower enclosures with low profile shower trays and recessed shelving
- Heated towel rails with electric underfloor heating to main bathroom and master en-suite
- Ceramic wall and floor tiles to all bathrooms and en-suites
- Oak framed car port
- Natural stone terracing to rear terrace
- Shingled driveway
- 10 year structural warranty from Buildzone.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage. Air source heat pump heating system.
COUNCIL TAX To be confirmed.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING To be confirmed. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit https://www.epcregister.com/ and enter in the reference number.
WEBSITE TAGS New build, new home, new development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53489271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439027323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Burnham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.