2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Kildas Road, Moreton, Wirral
- SUMMER SALE...GUIDE PRICE £175,000 to £180,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached property
- Beautiful bright living area
- Dining Room, Kitchen with breakfast area
- Three piece bathroom with under floor heating
- Large Patio Area, Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
- Close to Moreton Centre
Jones & Chapman are offering this beautiful presented two bedroom semi-detached bungalow within walking distance to Moreton town centre and local amenities. The property comprises of kitchen, Dining Room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with under floor heating, gardens front and rear with a large patio area.
SUMMER SALE BEGINS!!! DON'T MISS OUT CALL NOW TO BOOK VIEWING....GUIDE PRICE £175,000 to £180,000
DON'T MISS OUT ON VIEWING THIS FABULOUS TWO BEDROOM SEMI BUNGALOW.
This beautiful two bedroom bungalow comprises of Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge with log burner, Bathroom with under floor heating, Two bedrooms, Gardens front and rear with large patio area and there is off road parking.
Close to Moreton town centre, local amenities, schools and Motorway access.
With door to the front, radiator, meter cupboards, carpet and smoke alarm.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 10" max ( 3.76m x 3.30m max )
With double glazed patio doors, wood burner, radiator with white wooden cover, carpet, telephone connection point and television connection point.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.00m )
With window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 12' 9" plus door recess ( 2.69m x 3.89m plus door recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, one and a half bowl inset sink unit, electric oven and gas hob. Integral washing machine and dishwasher, gas central heating boiler, stone floor. double glazed windows to the front and side, door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 11" into wardrobe x 12' 9" into bay ( 3.33m into wardrobe x 3.89m into bay )
Window to the front with window seat and storage below, radiator, telephone connection point and carpet.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to the rear/side, radiator and laminate floor.
Comprising bath with mixer tap and power shower, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, under floor heating, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
There are beautiful gardens to both the front and rear.
With mature plants and shrubs, driveway to the side.
With lawn, flower beds with mature plants and shrubs, patio ideal for Al-Fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53490537.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.