2 bedroom terraced house for salePimpernel Road, Horsford, Norwich
- Smart two bedroom townhouse
- Lounge & family room
- Driveway parking
- Private garden
- Excellent decorative order
GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000. An extremely well presented, smart two bedroom townhouse located one the edge of a sought after north City Village.
The property benefits from a converted garage which provides a formal dining room / family room, private enclosed rear garden, driveway parking and the property is offered in excellent decorative order throughout. The property's accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room / family room, and fitted kitchen to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there is a great sized master bedroom, good sized bedroom two and family bathroom. The property has uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and an early viewing is essential.
Built in storage cupboard and door to:
Lounge 18' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 5.59m max x 3.07m max )
Wooden flooring, uPVC double doors to the rear garden and stairs to the first floor.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.01m x 2.39m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.26m )
Fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with inset stainless steel sink unit, built in gas hob built in electric oven, gas fired boiler for heating and hot water, tiled flooring, tiled splash backs, space for fridge freezer and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.92m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator,
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and strip wood floor.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled splash backs and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property has driveway parking to the front which leads in turn to a converted garage, now a store, with roller door to front. There is a good sized enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with patio, all enclosed by fence with shrub beds and borders with gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53491659.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEL100242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hellesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.