3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHowarth Road, Brinsworth, Rotherham, S60 5JS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
**GUIDE PRICE £115,000 - £120,000** Beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from modern kitchen and bathroom, lounge and dining room. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and ample off road parking. Enjoying elevated views to the rear.
Brinsworth is well placed for a good range of local amenities including shops and schools, the motorway network is within easy as are Meadowhall retail complex and Rotherham General Hospital.
uPVC door gives access to the hallway having laminate flooring, central heating radiator, inbuilt storage cupboard and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 4.09m x 4.77m (13' 5" x 15' 8")
With a uPVC double glazed window enjoying elevated views, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
* Dining Room: 2.79m x 3.22m (9' 2" x 10' 7")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Kitchen: 2.66m x 3.28m (8' 9" x 10' 9")
Range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with inbuilt electric oven and extractor fan. Plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Vinyl covering to the floor and central heating radiator. uPVC door giving access to the exterior.
With loft access.
* Bedroom 1: 3.17m x 4.42m (10' 5" x 14' 6")
Enjoying elevated views, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for free-standing wardrobes and additional bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.26m x 3.59m (10' 8" x 11' 9")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 3
uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Comprising a white suite having bath with shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Vinyl flooring, central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
With lawned gardens front and rear enclosed with fencing and side timber gate.
Hard-standing providing ample off road parking.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53492715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16478. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.