4 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch View, Sedgefield, Stockton-On-Tees
- High Street location
- Larger than average rear garden
- Two reception rooms along with conservatory
- Four bedrooms along with a further attic room
- Off-street parking to the front
- A must-see
Properties in this location are rare and, at this realistic asking price, 4 Church View warrants an early inspection so that the size and space on offer can be appreciated along with a larger than average rear garden and the benefit of off-street parking to the front. A particular highlight of the property has to be the kitchen/dining room with its wide range of wall and base units, central island and lovely space for a large dining table. The room really offers comfortable dining for the family but also a great space to entertain guests, with easy access to the conservatory which in turn leads to the rear garden. Viewing this property is strongly advised.
Located on the High Street of the sought after town of Sedgefield, this four bedroom mid terrace house is situated in a prime position overlooking the High Street towards St Edwards Church.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Durham County Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53495709.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27715041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.