1 bedroom flat for saleLondon Road, Patcham, Brighton
- Modern purpose built flat
- Allocated parking space
- One double bedroom
- 14' lounge with juliette balcony
- Stylish white kitchen with some appliances
- Fresh neutral decoration
- White modern bathroom/WC
- 97 year lease
- Viewing highly recommended
- Exclusive to Spencer & Leigh
GUIDE PRICE £199,950 - £224,950
If you're looking for a smart and stylish apartment then this home could be just for you. The accommodation features a spacious open plan kitchen/living room with white modern fitted units and large breakfast bar and full height window and juliette style balcony all decorated in neutral tones. There is a spacious double bedroom with ample space for fitted wardrobe cupboards and storage. The bathroom is well equipped with a white modern suite. Outside the property benefits from an allocated parking space, communal gardens and cycle store. Exclusive to Spencer & Leigh. Viewing highly recommended!
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room/Kitchen - 6.83m x 3.10m (22'5 x 10'2) -
Bedroom - 4.11m x 2.59m (13'6 x 8'6) -
Communal Gardens -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53495979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27560172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer & Leigh, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.