3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchover Road, NOTTINGHAM
- ***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000***
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SIDE EXTENSION
- SIDE AND REAR GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
***GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000*** A three bedroom semi-detached property offered with an extension to the side with both front and rear gardens and located in the popular area of Bilborough. Briefly the property comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner, generous sized lounge.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi-detached property offered with an extension to the side with both front and rear gardens and located in the popular area of Bilborough. Briefly the property comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner, generous sized lounge, front and rear gardens with three double bedrooms and a first floor family bathroom and also offered with an extension to the side with is currently being used as an additional bedroom. With such good access to local amenities and good plot size this property is not one to be missed.
Double glazed window to front aspect, giving access to lounge and staircase.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two wall mounted radiators.
Kitchen 20' 9" x 10' ( 6.32m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a matching range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integral four ring gas hob and electric oven, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, patio door to rear aspect leading out onto rear garden.
Extension Room 7' 6" x 19' 2" ( 2.29m x 5.84m )
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, access to storage and downstairs WC.
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing
Access from ground floor, double glazed window to side aspect, built in airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 11' ( 3.07m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 10' 10" ( 2.67m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 7' x 9' 5" ( 2.13m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator.
Comprises of a paneled bath with mixer taps with electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiling to walls, double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property is access to the drive with a lawned area and enclosed fencing. To the rear of the property is a decked sitting area with fencing surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53497299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.