6 bedroom town house for saleWarwick Gardens, Kensington, London W14
- ENTRANCE HALL
- DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- DOUBLE LENGTH KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH DRESSING ROOM & EN SUITE BATHROOM
- 2 FURTHER BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- FURTHER 2 BEDROOMS
- 6TH BEDROOM/STUDY
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- EXCELLENT STORAGE
- PRIVATE REAR DECKED GARDEN
Beautifully presented five/six bedroom Terrace House benefiting from a double Reception Room with parquet flooring and two fireplaces. The kitchen is spacious and incorporates a dining area which opens onto a large decked private rear garden. There are three en suite bathrooms all with underfloor heating. The property is conveniently located for the shopping, entertainment and transport facilities of Holland Park and Kensington High Street.
ASKING PRICE OF £5,500,000
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ID2203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wedgewood Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.