2 bedroom apartment for saleHomegarth House, 5 Wetherby Road, Roundhay, Leeds
- Purpose built retirement apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Appealing ground floor position
- Living room with patio seating area
- Modern fitted shower room
- House Manager, 24 hour on-call assistance
- Residents lounge. Maintained grounds
- Few minutes from Oakwood amenities
A two bedroom retirement apartment occupying an attractive ground floor position with the advantage of patio doors providing direct access to a paved seating area and attractive communal grounds. The apartment has an entrance hall with security entry system, a living room with the aforementioned patio doors, a fitted kitchen with the benefit of a window, a large double bedroom with fitted storage, an 'L' shaped single bedroom and a shower room which has been attractively fitted with a modern suite. The popular purpose built development of Homegarth House offers retirement accommodation for the over 60's, with a site House Manager and 24 hour on-call assistance. Communal facilities for residents include a lounge and laundry. There is also a guest suite available for hire (for a small additional charge).
The property is within access of extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, including restaurants, bars, cafes, and a variety of shops, a library and supermarkets. Additional facilities on Street Lane include popular restaurants, cafe bars and designer boutiques. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the lakes, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World. Public transport services are available on Wetherby Road/Roundhay Road which provide access to the city centre and surrounding areas
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53506441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK160113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.