2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarnhill Road, Prestwich, Manchester, M25
- Arguably one of Prestwich's best addresses
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious lay out
- Recently refurbished bathroom suite
- Prime location
- Popular Road
- Garage and driveway parking
- Gardens to front and rear
Do you desire to live in arguably one of Prestwich's finest addresses? This spacious, detached two bedroom bungalow should definitely make your viewing shortlist. Offered with no onward chain, the accommodation provided briefly comprises porch, hallway, spacious lounge, dining room with conservatory, two double bedrooms, a refurbished bathroom with walk in shower, separate WC, eat-in diner kitchen, utility room and separate garage. A rare opportunity to secure such a spacious bungalow in a great location, minutes from Prestwich village, local retailers, houses of worship and with convenient access to Manchester city center and the motorway network. Early viewings are highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53506920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10495597. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Normie & Co, Whitefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.