3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSolway Avenue, Wyberton, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT
- LOUNGE OPENING THROUGH TO DINING ROOM
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
A fully refurbished 3 bedroom semi detached home situated within the popular village of Wyberton close to the A16 with direct access to Boston or Spalding. The property also benefits from a refitted Kitchen and Shower Room and a good sized rear garden.
This semi detached home has been fully refurbished and comprises in brief an Entrance Hall, Lounge opening to the Dining Room, refitted Kitchen, rear entrance with access to the WC and brick store, 3 Bedrooms and refitted shower room. There is a good sized rear garden and front lawn. The property is situated in a popular location within the village of Wyberton, close to the A16 which allows for direct access to both Boston and Spalding.
With uPVC front entrance door, double glazed windows to front and side elevations, wood laminate flooring, ceiling light point, stairs rising to first floor with understairs cupboard beneath, radiator, doors to Lounge and Kitchen.
Lounge 11' 6" maximum into Bay window x 15' 9" ( 3.51m maximum into Bay window x 4.80m )
With double glazed bay window to front elevation, radiator, TV aerial point, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring, opening through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
With double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, continuation of wood laminate flooring, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Having been refitted and comprising a range of gloss wall and base, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit inset, areas of work surfaces and tiling, double glazed window to side elevation, integral oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, tiled floor, ceiling light point, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, uPVC door to rear entrance.
Rear Entrance 8' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.72m x 1.91m )
With door to brick store, door to WC.
Brick Store 6' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.01m x 2.79m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation.
With low level WC and a double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the entrance hall, double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, doors to bedrooms and shower room.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 15' 9" maximum narrowing to 12' minimum ( 3.17m x 4.80m maximum narrowing to 3.66m minimum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 15' 9" x 8' ( 4.80m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" maximum x 6' 8" ( 3.20m maximum x 2.03m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobe overstairs, ceiling light point.
Having been refitted with a 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with shower inset, wash hand basin and WC with vanity and concealed cistern housing unit with LED mirrored cabinet over. Fully tiled walls and floor, ceiling light point.
The front garden is laid to gravel for ease of maintenance with lawned borders and a footpath which extends along the side of the property.
The rear garden is enclosed by fencing, with a slate chipped and paved patio seating area. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn. There is an area of hardstanding for a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53509317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.