4 bedroom detached house for saleOxcroft View, Stanfree, Chesterfield, S44 6AA
- SPACIOUS 4 DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY
- STUNNING DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DINING ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- ADDITIONAL FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
Superb spacious four double bedroom detached property benefiting from double aspect lounge, dining room, stunning dining kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, study and downstairs WC. Also having bedrooms one and two with en-suite shower rooms, additional family bathroom and galleried landing. Generously sized enclosed rear garden, double garage, uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
The property resides on a quite cul-de-sac location within Stanfree and is close to a good range of local amenities. The motorway network, Sheffield, Chesterfield and Worksop are all within easy travelling distance.
* Double aspect Lounge: 3.6m x 6.51m (11' 10" x 21' 4")
* Dining Room: 3.5m x 4.52m (11' 6" x 14' 10")
* Dining Kitchen: 3.52m x 5m (11' 7" x 16' 5")
* Study: 2.77m x 2.16m (9' 1" x 7' 1")
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Galleried Landing
* Bedroom 1 with En-suite & Dressing Room: 3.6m x 4.97m (11' 10" x 16' 4")
* Bedroom 2 with Ensuite: 3.52m x 5.57m (11' 7" x 18' 3")
* Bedroom 3: 3.18m x 3.24m (10' 5" x 10' 8")
* Bedroom 4: 2.48m x 3.5m (8' 2" x 11' 6")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53509773.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.