2 bedroom flat for saleHarold Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 2 bedroom third floor retirement flat
- Spacious lounge
- Communal lounge and gardens
- Close to the sea front
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Well presented two bedroom retirement apartment, close to the sea front and communal gardens.
There is ample living space in the lounge diner which is open plan with the kitchen where you will find integrated appliances and plenty of storage. Both bedrooms are doubles with built in wardrobe space and there is a bathroom.
Being in a central location you will find getting around easy, you can walk across the road to the seafront where you will find beautiful sandy beaches and cliff top walks or go the other way to find the main parade of shops. If you need to go further afield the bus routes are close by where you can hop on the Loop service and get into all the major Thanet towns with ease.
Dickens Court benefits from having secure gated parking and a lift. There are communal gardens and lounge areas. There is also an onsite property manager and a guest room facility.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Communal Entrance
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 9'9 (4.75m x 2.97m)
- Dressing Room: 8'4 x 4'5 (2.54m x 1.35m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 2: 15'8 x 9'0 (4.78m x 2.75m)
- Lounge/Diner: 22'8 x 11'0 (6.91m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 7'6 x 7'4 (2.29m x 2.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53509776.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.