2 bedroom detached house for saleMelville Place, Woodhouse, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Investors only - an excellent investment opportunity to purchase a detached property in the ever popular suburb of Woodhouse - LS6.
- 1.6 miles - Leeds City Centre Train Station, Close to Universities, 1.4 miles - Meanwood Centre & 1.2 miles - Headingley Centre.
- We believe the property to be in good shape but it needs the finishes internally - a great purchase of a local builder with cash.
- Please telephone for further details and our opinion for re-sale values - when completed.
Investors Only – An excellent opportunity for an investor or builder to purchase this detached property, located in the ever popular residential area of Woodhouse LS6. The property is a project and, with right people, could be turned around and brought back to market to make a profit. The property is located at the eastern end of Woodhouse Ridge - near Meanwood Road. Its a prime location - only 1.6 miles from Leeds City Centre Train Station, 1.4 miles from Meanwood and 1.2 miles from Headingley. The property benefits from having 4 floors and the upper floors boast great views - either towards Leeds city centre or the Meanwood Valley - where Meanwood Urban Valley Farm is located. The vendor informs us this property was built in approximately 1900.
Externally the property benefits from a number of works carried out within the last 5 years as follows:
• Fully Repointed.
• Re-render to the east gable.
• Roof & Velux windows.
• UPVC double glazed windows.
• Oak doors to front ground floor and the rear lower ground floor level.
Internally the property benefits from the following:
• Electricity and the majority of the wiring in place.
• Mains Gas - but capped.
• A new combination boiler (still boxed) to be sold with the property.
Property ref: 121_2655_4573243
We believe the property to be un-mortgageable due to its lack of amenities i.e. Kitchen, Bathroom etc – Cash buyers only.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING - Purchasers and Tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation.
2. We endeavour to make our particulars accurate and reliable. However they are only a general guide to the property and if there is any aspect of our particulars which is of importance to you, please contact the office and we will be happy to check for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to come and view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment/appliances in this property.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT, OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN T...
The landing is bright - courtesy of a double glazed window. The landing leads also up to the second floor, by way of a timber staircase.
A commanding space that has three velux windows which offer excellent views towards the city centre and over the Meanwood Valley.
A spacious rear garden exists and has stunning views out over Woodhouse Ridge and Meanwood Valley Urban Farm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53513982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4573243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Estate Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.