2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeagrave High Street, Luton
- Lovely two bedroom home
- Popular Luton and Dunstable boarders
- Great access to M1 and Hospital
- Ideal buy to let investment or first time purchase
- Off road parking for two cars
- Two double bedrooms
Penrose are proud to present to the market this lovely two bedroom home situated in the Popular Luton and Dunstable boarders. Ideally situated for easy access to the M1 junction 11 and Luton and Dunstable hospital as well as a host of top local schools and family amenities. Internally the property offers generous sized rooms throughout with 19ft lounge/diner, refitted kitchen with access out to the rear garden, two double bedrooms ,the largest of which being over 16ft with built in wardrobes, and a good sized family bathroom. Externally to the front is a generous block paved driveway for two cars with a passage taking you through to the rear garden complete with patio, lawn area and two brick built storage sheds. This house would make the perfect first time purchase or buy to let investment with a current rental valuation of £900 per month. Realistically priced to sell we would recommend an early viewing!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53516019.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8650565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.