4 bedroom detached house for saleLiphook Road, Lindford, Bordon, Hampshire
Offers in Region of
- Well Presented Detached Family Home
- Light and Spacious Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms with Built In Storage
- Sitting Room with Bay Window
- Well Equipped Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Family Bathroom
- Private Non-Estate Position
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home set in a private non-estate position, ideal for local schools and excellent transport links.
The property offers light and spacious accommodation with a large sitting room to the front with a gas fire place and bay window. Off the sitting room is the dining room which can be opened or closed off and this has double doors through to a conservatory at the back of the property. The dining room then opens through to a fantastic modern and well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar island in the centre. The kitchen really is a great space and provides ample storage space, a range cooker, space for an American style fridge-freezer and overlooks the rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The first floor provides four fantastic bedrooms all with built in storage. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room and completing the first floor is a family bathroom.
The rear garden is well maintained, fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn. To the front of the property there is driveway parking for 2/3 cars a garage and side access to the garden.
Lindford offers local shops and a recently refurbished Gastro pub. The countryside is on your doorstep as well as excellent transport links via the A3 to London and Portsmouth. Nearby bordon is currently undergoing a regeneration of where new facilities will include new schools, new roads, a new leisure centre, arts and cultural facilities, sports pitches and open spaces and parks. Liphook is a short drive away which provides your local station offering services to Waterloo.
Contact Homes, open seven days a week to arrange your accompanied viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIP180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homes Estate Agents, Liphook - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.