3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWell Lane, Willerby, Hull
- Summer Sale: was GP £180,000 - £190,000 reduced to Offers Over £175,000
- Semi Detached House
- Ground Floor Shower Room, Lounge & Entrance Hall
- Extended Dining Room
- First Floor Bathroom & Three Bedrooms
A traditional semi detached house located in a well regarded residential area - viewings highly recommended!
This property has been extended to the rear offering a spacious kitchen with dining area and doors to garden, lounge and two further open plan reception rooms. There is a useful ground floor shower room and three bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. There is a generous block set driveway to the front and secluded rear garden with a summer house.
A traditional semi detached house located in this well regarded residential area close to schools, bus routes and local amenities.
With door to the front, stairs to the first floor, radiator and tiled flooring.
With double glazed window to the side, shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 13' 10" into bay narrowing to x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.22m into bay narrowing to x 3.61m into recess )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fire surround with inset fire, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 15' 6" ( 3.18m x 4.72m )
With stone effect fire place with gas fire, wood grain effect flooring and open plan to reception room.
Reception Room 7' 2" x 13' 3" ( 2.18m x 4.04m )
With double glazed window to the rear, side door, skylights and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 20' 7" ( 2.49m x 6.27m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, dining area, sky lights, radiator, doors to the rear and double glazed window to the side.
With double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" to wardrobe fronts x 16' 3" into bay ( 2.82m to wardrobe fronts x 4.95m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, mirror fronted wardrobes, radiator, cornice to ceiling and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 13' 9" ( 3.23m x 4.19m )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
Bedroom 3 5' 9" x 9' 7" ( 1.75m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the front, radiator and wood grain effect flooring.
With double glazed window to the side and rear, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level wc, wall mounted gas central heating boiler and wood grain effect flooring.
With double wrought iron gates to blockset drive way with planted flower beds.
Mainly laid to lawn with borders and block set drive way to summer house.
Summer House 9' 11" x 11' 9" max ( 3.02m x 3.58m max )
with door to garage and potting shed.
Garage 8' 6" x 22' 9" ( 2.59m x 6.93m )
With double doors.
See below map of property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53536870.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.