3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSWAFFHAM
SWAFFHAM is a thriving & historic West Norfolk Market Town, conveniently situated just off the A47 trunk road, approximately 15 miles east of King's Lynn and 30 miles west of Norwich. There is an extensive selection of shops, variety of pubs, restaurants, various social gatherings and wide choice of sports activities. The town also has a popular Saturday Market, attracting visitors from all over the area, and many interesting historic buildings which include 'The Buttercross' and majestic Parish Church.
UPVC door with opaque glass light panel and side window leading into:
Radiator, dado rail, power point, telephone point, artex ceiling, understairs store cupboard with RCD consumer unit, part glazed door to kitchen, arch through to:
23'10' (7.01m) x 11'4" (3.45m) max.
Feature brick fireplace (currently not in use as an open fire), UPVC sealed unit double glazed full depth window to front with opaque glass to lower section. Artex and coved ceiling, two radiators, dado rail, power points, satellite aerial, serving hatch to kitchen, UPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding doors to patio and rear garden.
16'8" (5.08m) max. x 11' (3.35m) max.
Extensive range of matching limed oak base and wall cabinets incorporating a built-in electric oven, separate integrated four burner gas hob with extractor hood over. Round edge work surfaces with coloured inset single drainer sink and matching breakfast bar. Space and plumbing provision for both automatic washing machine and dishwasher, tiled floor, coved ceiling, space for upright fridge/freezer. Radiator, power points, tiled splashback areas, UPVC sealed unit double glazed double doors and window to rear. Opening through to:
SIDE ENTRANCE LOBBY
Space and vent for tumble dryer, tiled floor. Power point, wall mounted Potterton gas combi central heating and domestic hot water boiler. UPVC part glazed door and window to side.
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR AND LANDING
Artex ceiling, loft access, dado rail, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to side.
13' (3.96m) x 9'5" (2.87m) max.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front. Radiator, power points, artex and coved ceiling, dado rail.
10'7" (3.23m) max. x 9'6" (2.90m) max.
UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, artex ceiling, power points.
9'4" (2.84m) max. x 6'10" (2.08m) max.
[measurements include stairwell area]
Radiator, power points, artex ceiling, dado rail, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to front.
White suite comprising of WC, hand basin and panelled bath with electric shower over. Fully Tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, artex ceiling, cupboard with slatted shelving, extractor fan, UPVC sealed unit double glazed window to rear.
FRONT GARDEN: This consists mainly of a shingled area, providing off-road parking space for 2-3 vehicles, together with ornamental conifers and trees. A paved pathway leads across the front of the property connecting both front and side entrance doors.
REAR GARDEN: This is fully enclosed with a raised lawned area, two separate paved patios, shrubs and flowering plants. Courtesy light and cold water tap. Pedestrian access gate.
SERVICES: All mains connected.
DIRECTIONS: From the centre of Swaffham, head out of town north along Castle Acre Road, towards Fakenham. Continue past the Waitrose supermarket on your left and then turn next right into New Sporle Road. Turn next right off New Sporle Road into St. Guthlac Close and then bear right towards the end of the cul-de-sac. The property can be found in the bottom left hand corner, indicated with our for sale board.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
1) Money Laundering Regulations: Under the protection against Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, intending purchasers will be asked for proof of identification and current residency. In this connection, we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale and instructing solicitors.
2) General: Every endeavour is made to ensure our sales particulars are fair, accurate and reliable. However, they are only intended as a guide and any queries should be raised before viewing.
3) Measurements: These are approximate room sizes and are intended only for general guidance.
4) Photographs: All photographs reproduced in either our sales particulars, or on the internet and office displays, are for general information, and it should not be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
5) Services and Equipment: The services, central heating system and any appliances mentioned in either these particulars or on the website have not been tested by ourselves and therefore cannot be guaranteed to be in full working order. We strongly advise all prospective purchasers to employ their own independent surveyor or qualified service expert report prior to proceeding with the purchase.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWA0001330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Revell Estate Agents Limited, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.