4 bedroom detached house for saleMarland Close, Marland, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- INDIVIDUAL DETACHED
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM FITTINGS
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- VIEWS TO REAR
An individually designed, extremely well presented detached family home. This property can be found on a highly popular residential cul de sac, in the sought after Marland district, occupying a generous plot as well as boasting picturesque views of Marland Wood and golf course to the rear. Internally briefly comprising: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility/WC, four good size bedrooms (master with ensuite) study and a bathroom. Externally enjoying off road parking to the front via a driveway which leads to an integral garage, to the rear you will find a well maintained, mature lawned garden. Internal viewing recommended. No chain EPC:D . We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Marland Close is situated off Bolton Road (A58) in a popular and convenient residential location.
This area brings many advantages to any discerning buyer, these include: easy access to a variety of local amenities, popular local schooling, Springfield Park, Castleton Train Station, public transport links, Rochdale Town Centre and comfortable commuting via the M62 motorway network to Manchester & Leeds City Centres.
- Sought After Residential Cul De Sac
- Close to Shops, Train Station, Springfield Park & M62 Motorway
- Easy Access to Rochdale, Heywood & Middleton Centres
- Two Storey, Individual Detached Residence
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Sliding Doors leading to the Garden
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Downstairs WC/ Utility
- Four Double Bedrooms ( Master with En-suite Shower Room )
- Study/Storage Room with Window Aspect ( This room offers a Multitude of Purposes )
- White Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Integral Double Garage and Driveway providing Sufficient Off Road Parking
- Well Maintained, Enclosed Lawned Garden to the Rear with a Paved Patio Area
- Ideal Family Home
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 6.10m x 3.94m (20'0" x 12'11") -
Dining Room - 3.29m x 3.28m (10'10" x 10'9") -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 4.22m x 3.31m (13'10" x 10'10") -
Utility/Wc - 1.73m x 2.49m (5'8" x 8'2") -
Garage - 5.46m x 4.88m (17'11" x 16'0") -
Master Bedroom - 3.92m x 3.94m (12'10" x 12'11") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom/2nd Lounge - 5.46m x 4.87m (17'11" x 16'0") -
Bedroom - 4.10m x 3.31m (13'5" x 10'10") -
Bedroom - 3.30m x 3.32m (10'10" x 10'11") -
Study/Store Room - 2.99m x 1.12m (9'10" x 3'8") -
All mains services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Manchester Road (A664) out of Rochdale heading towards Middleton, turn right onto Bolton Road (A58) and follow the road heading towards Heywood, before Springfield Park take your right turning onto Marland Fold, follow the road along turning left onto Marland Close. The subject property can be found on the right hand side visible via our prominent agency board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53539207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26162616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.