6 bedroom house for saleDucks Hill Road, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6
- Six bedrooms and four bathrooms
- Accomodation arranged over four floors
- Truly luxury interiors
- Home cinema
- CCTV and Security shutters over lower two floors
- Landscaped gardens
- Off road parking
- Gated development with electric gates
- EPC Rating C
An outstanding and ultra-contemporary six bedroom family home located on the highly regarded Ducks Hill Road, this home offers the ultimate in living space with premium and lavish interiors. Having been designed to a very high standard, this large six bedroom semi detached home provides bright and airy accommodation throughout. This property in our opinion would suit a growing family and has been skilfully designed over four levels.
The ground floor comprises of, a large entrance hall leading to a superbly installed cinema room, a large reception room with sliding doors that lead out onto a beautiful balcony overlooking the private rear garden. Completing the ground floor is a double bedroom and a downstairs W.C.
To the lower ground floor there is a stunning open plan opulent fitted kitchen/breakfast room with contemporary bi-folding doors to the rear garden, a separate utility room, a boiler room, a storage room and a further double bedroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53542653.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.