3 bedroom terraced house for saleSouthland Way, Hounslow, TW3
Offers in Region of
- No onward chain
- Three-bedroom family home with two bathrooms, spacious lounge and extended kitchen
- Kitchen with ample storage, workspace and integrated appliances
- Separate dining area
- Within half an hour of Heathrow Airport, half a mile from Hounslow station and five miles to M4
- Off-road parking and separate garage
- Two bathrooms with either bath or step-in shower
- Separate utility room
- Large, easy to maintain rear garden with shed
- Many Ofsted-rated good and outstanding schools nearby
HOUNSLOW: THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME with LARGE GARDEN and NO ONWARD CHAIN
Tastefully decorated throughout and with excellent transport connections, this family home in Hounslow is looking for new owners to enjoy its spacious living areas and good size bedrooms.
The fully tiled, double sink extended kitchen has ample storage, workspace and integrated appliances and an archway through to a separate dining room, ideal for entertaining. It also boasts a separate utility room.
A double length lounge offers an exceptional space for family living and potential to provide two distinct living areas or an office, finished with an attractive bay window frontage.
There are two large bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master with a step-in shower as well as a fully tiled family bathroom and a further single room.
The large patio garden has a useful shed and plenty of potential.
It also offers a garage and additional off-road parking. It is within half a mile of Hounslow station and under 5 miles from the M4.
At Emoov, you can book viewings online at any time of the day or night on our own website.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53544696.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference yq5-x6b8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.