3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHendy Road, Mold
- Stunning character property
- Modernised and retaining charming features
- Three bedrooms
- Secure off road parking
- Peaceful leafy aspect
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Front living room with bay window
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Countryside views
Williams Estates are delighted to bring to market a beautiful character property situated in the desirable and sought after residential location of Hendy Road. The property enjoys a peaceful leafy aspect and is close to local amenities. The internal accommodation has been tastefully maintained and modernised whilst oozing charm and character by retaining many original features. To the front of the property is a driveway accessed via attractive stone walling and allowing for secure off road parking. To the rear is a low maintenance garden enjoying stunning countryside views. Further benefits include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, car port and detached garage. EPC rating E 48. Viewing in person is highly encouraged.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53544702.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8577670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.