1 bedroom apartment for saleSouth Road, Luton, LU1
- Brand new luxury apartments
- Quality kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with contemporary tiling
- Oak internal doors
- Gas radiator central heating
- PVCU double glazed windows
- CRL 10 year build warranty
**HURRY - OVER 60% NOW RESERVED** PLOT 13 is a stylish one bedroom first floor apartment on this exclusive brand new development with a superb internal specification to include quality kitchen with integrated appliances. Kensington Court is conveniently situated for access to the town centre amenities and mainline rail station which offers a fast and frequent service to London St Pancras (from 23 mins). HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE (subject to eligibility).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10416180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Flitwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.