3 bedroom town house for saleThe Green, Woodlaithes Village
- A 3 bedroomed property
- Enclosed driveway & rear garden
- 2 reception rooms
- Spacious Lounge with focal fireplace
- 2 double bedrooms & a single
- Upgraded family bathroom inc. 'p' shape bath
- Single garage
- Alarm system to the property & the garage.
- Fantastic home for the young couple/growing family
A lovely property for the growing family/couple looking to downsize close to highly regarded Schools & Motorway links.
Situated upon the ever popular and desirable Woodlaithes Village is this well presented 3 bedroomed property with two reception rooms, downstairs WC & side enclosed garden.
This Persimmon built home would suit a range of buyers including the first time buyers & the couple looking to downsize. The spacious Living Room enjoys a dual aspect & feature living flame gas fire whilst from the kitchen is access to the enclosed side garden. The first floor comprises of two double bedrooms & a single together with bathroom incorporating a 'p' shape bath with overhead shower.
Off road parking is provided once through the side double gates to the driveway & single garage. For added security the property has the benefit of an alarm system.
Early viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53546073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041011434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.