4 bedroom detached house for saleHarrier Close, Hethersett
- Guide Price £300,000 - £330,000
- 3/4 bedroom detached house in a private cul de sac
- Internally reconfigured to provide 3 bedrooms plus a dining room/bedroom 4
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Modern kitchen with adjacent seating area & utility off
- Generous lounge with double doors into the conservatory
- Gas central heating & double glazed
- Off road parking on a brick weave driveway & attractive, enclosed rear garden
- Within easy reach of the village centre & major road links
- VENDORS HAVE FOUND!
SUMMARY Internally reconfigured 3/4 bed property in Hethersett, in a cul de sac location close to the village centre and OFSTED Outstanding Academy. Beautifully presented with highlights including a contemporary kitchen and seating area plus separate dining room/bed 4, master bed with en-suite and conservatory.
OUTSIDE Front: The property is situated on a shared drive, along a cul de sac adjacent to Hethersett Academy's playing fields, fronting onto attractive green space with children's play area to one end.
Rear: An established and enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders. There is a patio area and also a vegetable plot plus gated access leading to the front and access to the rear entrance doors.
DIRECTIONS From Queens Road in the centre of the village, turn onto Henstead Road then right onto Back Lane. Turn right again into Jaguar Road where Harrier Close is on the left.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53546283.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361009091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.