3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeachborough Road, Bromley, BR1
Offers in Excess of
- Loft conversion - great space for additional room and storage
- Front lounge/reading room/study - windows overlook a tranquil common in front of the house.
- Outhouse/summer house - great space for entertaining and relaxing
- Conservatory - sizeable with lots of light and space
- Road - it's a really nice and quiet road
- Excellent sized - property with large spacious rooms
- Master bedroom - good size and overlooks the common
- Excellent location - The area is great - a fantastic combination of city and countryside life.
- Excellent for schools
- Zone 4 of London for local transport links
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
1. Outhouse/summer house - The USP of the house is the massive outhouse at the back of the garden - it can be used for a variety of purposes: a space for entertaining with family and friends, a games room for the kids, a gym, or even a bar. We have used it for Christmas parties, summer barbecues, family get-togethers. You can use it for children (and adults) to play board games, arcade machines, and also woodwork or other artisanal crafts. It's a very versatile space - and large enough for it to be used multi-purpose. Excellent for storage too.
2. Conservatory - this adjoins the living room, and is sizeable with lots of light and space. Perfect for lazy weekend brunches, or in the summer time, for al fresco dining with a nice summery breeze coming through the patio doors. It's a great social space if you like entertaining at home.
3. Front lounge/reading room/study - this was the original living room which we have converted into a reading room / home study. The owner is a keen traveller and bibliophile - so the space is peppered with maps, travel guides and objets d'art. The space is versatile though - and the windows overlook a tranquil common in front of the house.
4. Loft conversion - a secret room at the top of the house where the loft has been converted. We use it as an extra room for guests to sleep - but it can be used as a kids room, playroom, and has fantastic storage facilities.
5. Master bedroom - good size with space for a double or king size bedroom, but the main feature to highlight is the view from the windows which overlooks the common.
6. Road - it's a really nice and quiet road with friendly neighbours. One feels to be in a village even though we're in London - there's a church, a school, a village green. But modern amenities are nearby - with a Waitrose, M&S and other shops
7. Excellent sized-property with large spacious rooms - plenty of space in which to grow with your family
8. Excellent location - The area is great - a fantastic combination of city and countryside life. When you want London-style bars and restaurants, you have Beckenham, Crystal Palace, Lewisham and Greenwich very nearby. For shopping, Bromley shopping centre is extremely near. And when you want countryside, you have the fields and parks on your doorstep.
9. Zone 4 of London, but with a countryside feel. Great for couples who are keen for more space, and a house they want to grow into, and put their own stamp on, especially when they want to start a family.
10. Excellent for schools
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53546889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3a-k3er. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.